Alright, I’ve put this off long enough – dreaming of hazy summer days and sticky humidity, not wanting the season of relaxation to be over. However, over it is, and time for me to start considering more autumn-appropriate gear.
This is more of an inspiration wish list – upon reading a recent post on Tulle and Trinkets, I’m motivated to find as many similar pieces in secondhand shops as available in my area. Here’s to happy (and sensible) wardrobe re-stocking!
1. This will be my third agenda with the Keep Calm and Carry On motto – sometimes it helps get me through the school year.
2. Maybe by purchasing a cool map watch like this one from Urban Outfitters, I will rely less on my cell as a way of telling time.
3. Checkered Skinny Trousers from Zara combine two of my great loves: plaid and the skinny leg.
4. I have a thing for cashmere…and just picture myself layering a chambray shirt under a classic grey textured-stitch sweater, similar to the one I found over at J. Crew.
5. Although I normally wear daintier things, I am loving the chunky necklace trend. I’m looking to this one from Chapters (who knew?) for inspiration (now on sale!).
6. The Weekender Bag from Everlane will be awesome for carting school supplies, or for when I visit friends out of town.
7. Caramel coloured riding boots are a classic and so versatile; I especially love this pair from Modcloth.